Hi Edwin,

I think what you are seeing might be DDS spurs.

I just did some additional testing with my SDR1000 that's using a Delta
44, as well as some testing with a seperate SDR1000 that uses an Edirol
(and a different computer).

With each console setup up similarly:
o  SR = Off  (spur reduction)
o  PreAmp = Med
o  Mode = LSB
o  DDS Clock Offset = 0 (this is important for comparing one radio to
another!).  It's in one of the Setup menus (you need to check the
"expert" box).
o  Antenna:  connect to dummy load.

If I tune each Console to 7.002 MHz, I see spurs at exactly 1 KHz
spacing.  If I then detune by *only* 1 Hz (that's Hz, not KHz), the
spurs change frequency by an amount much greater than 1 Hz, which is
what I would expect for DDS-generated spurs.

Both my system with the Delta 44 and my system with the Edirol
experience the same problem.

Note too:  one of the spus (I think it's the one at 7.001 MHz) I can
attenuate by attaching a Radio Shack common-mode choke in series with
the cable attached to the "To Line Out" jack of the SDR - so there seems
to also be a second source for a spur at this frequency, and thus some
interaction between it and the DDS spur on the same frequency).  And, if
I change the vfo by 1 Hz, it moves by the same amount, too, again
implying that it's not DDS spurs.

Usually DDS spurs aren't a problem, because, except for certain
frequencies (around 7.15 MHz on my radio, for example), their amplitude
lies below the "atmospheric" noise floor.

Try testing your other frequencies, too, that you show in the video.  If
you move the frequency by only 1 Hz, do the spurs move by the same
amount, or by a much different amount?

- Jeff, k6jca