I quote from the Flex web site:

"T/R turn around times are limited only by the transmit relay delay
with a mean turn-on time of an unbelievable 2.5 ms and a turn-off
time of 1.5 ms"

How do I obtain this performance with my SDR-5000? As I adjust
Delay(ms) on the front panel of PowerSDR it only allows me to go as
low as 10 ms. Is there something I am missing, or is this not an
accurate T/R turn around  value?

I believe that the limited QSK capability of PowerSDR/SDR-5000 has
been its chief (and perhaps only) weakness on CW. My old FT1000D
handles QSK much more smoothly and rapidly. Perhaps SDR radios, by
their very nature, cannot  be expected to match such performance.  If
I could obtain the T/R turn around time stated in the quote above,
this problem is solved. But how do I do it?

Dave, W5UN