Hi Mike,

I agree with your assessment of QSK, it's great for the contester or DXer
managing a run, but for a little pistol search and pouncer like me semi
QSK is the cats pajamas.  Full QSK is a definitely a distraction when my
mouth is "full of well chewed rag."

You now the difference between catching a break on a symbol space or a
letter space is almost totally trivial in the grand scheme of things.  (I
can hear the collective gasp now, but it's the ugly truth.)

Non-the-less as an exercise in design one upmanship full QSK is a must in
a top flight rig.  Certainly quick turn around is a worthy specification
for which much good does flow.

vy best regards

Rob

AB7CF