Mr K4CY,

Normally when there is a topic on this reflector that I'm not interested in, I
quietly delete the emails in the thread and leave it alone. This is an
extremely diverse group of talented people dedicating their time and patience
to helping each other. If your not interested in the subject hit the delete
button. It's very simple.

For more information on the subject see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ILackCommonSense

Edwin MarzanAB2VW> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz> Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 21:43:45 +0000> Subject: [Flexradio] Audio> > > Please make
this thread go away. It is blivet (See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blivet and
in particular, the military usage thereof). It is not surprising that those who
actually had something to contribute to the subject of SDR (as applies to the
Flex radios) ran (with their collective tails between their legs) to a less
effluent web site.> > 73,>>