I can't agree more with Peter on this point.  I was saddened by the
discontinuation of the 1W SDR-1000 though I understand it from FRS's
business standpoint.  For my VHF+ work I just can't justify dropping
about 3K on a 5000a to be used as a 10m IF.  And for $479 the Indian
board sure beats the $641 for an unknown condition 1W SDR-1000 that
sold yesterday on eBay.

I think there is a hole that needs to be filled with a low cost SDR
radio and since FRS decided to abandon that market why should they or
anyone be upset that someone else moved in?

Dana
N1OFZ