-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dudley Hurry
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 9:12 PM
To: Brian Lloyd
Cc: FlexRadio Reflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] differences between PSK31 demodulators

Brian,

Try DM780 that comes with Ham Radio Deluxe.  You have to download the
entire HRD package, but then you can run only DM-780 for the digital.
In the Super Browser,  you can have 20 to 30 PSK QSOs  going at once,
and it's decode rate is better than MixW I think..

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ