I have seen this also and reported it -- Bug ID #1903

Dave Beumer  - WA3FDB

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Don Sachnoff
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 9:00 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Issue with V1.14.0

If I set the drive to 30 and the TX Gain set to -8 so the the mic reading is
0db then key up for PSK using Mixw, I show about 2 watts output both on the
power meter in PSDR and an external watt meter.
Normally I would get about 10-15 watts output with the past version.
Now if I crank up the Tx gain to 2, the mic reads 9db and the output is
where it should be, however, I don't feel this is what it should be.  If go
to the TUN mode I get the proper power out all the way up to 100 watts so
the F5K is ok.

I experienced this problem earlier with 1.13 test version and now I am
experiencing it with v1.14.0.

Don - kx9q