Hello all,

I have no issues with V1.14.0 so far.  I run my SDR1k on 80, 40 and 20m on SSB,
AM, PSK, RTTY and CW.  On Digital modes I use VAC with Hamscope/MMTTY and all
seems to be working very well....

I just want to thank the boys at Flex for continuing their support of the
SDR1k.  The new PowerSDR software has got some really great features.

Again, Thanks, Dennis, k0eoo