Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 17:36:59 -0400
To: haskell...@gmail.com; wa5...@hotmail.com
From: w...@roadrunner.com
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Is it worth the trouble??
CC: flexradio@flex-radio.biz

I think he is talking about liking the flex but after subscribing to the
reflector he has reservations. I myself feel the same. I was ready to buy a
1000 a couple of years back, but after reading the posts on the reflector I
decided against it ONLY because I am not a computer person and I have no idea
how to handle open source stuff.

Bill