To: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 4:25 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] Is it worth the trouble??

This year at Dayton I was able to see the Flex radios. When I got home I signed up and have been reading the reflector emails to decide if I wanted to buy a Flex.

It appears to me that a lot of you are having problems, both with the rigs and the software. It appears that the software interface to the computer is full of bugs. I see a lot about lockups, etc.

I have come to the conclusion that it's best to wait a while but I will try to remain open minded.

My question is "would you buy this radio again and is it worth all the trouble/issues that you guys seem to have?".

Thanks for any comments,

Harold