I've made multiple recordings and I had Eric make recordings of a 60 over S9 AM station. I am unable to duplicate what you are seeing. What I need for diagnosis of the issue is an IQ recording so I can see the problem in action. This will be a large file that probably won't fit through email so one will need to figure out how to make the recording available for download.

73's
Bob
N4HY

Frank Mayer wrote:
Audio limiting on AM and SAM receive very evident in the new release, just like it was in the previous release 1.18.0 with the SDR-1000. This issue started with the SVN test branch, SVN 2797 when the changes were made to the AGC. Frank, WA3JBT

(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio Member: ARRL, AMSAT, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
"You don't need to see the whole staircase, just
take the first step.", MLK.
Twitter:rwmcgwier
Active: Facebook,Myspace,LinkedIn