Bob, I can make a standard audio recording of it for you with 1.18.1 and then with again with the same staion with 1.62.2 and convert it to mp3 from wav, send it to you and you can hear the issue. It's not an IQ but it will clearly demonstrate the problem I am hearing.
Please advise,
Frank
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob McGwier" <rwmcgw...@gmail.com>
To: "Frank Mayer" <wa3...@usa.com>
Cc: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] 1.18.1 Audio Limiting

I've made multiple recordings and I had Eric make recordings of a 60 over S9 AM station. I am unable to duplicate what you are seeing. What I need for diagnosis of the issue is an IQ recording so I can see the problem in action. This will be a large file that probably won't fit through email so one will need to figure out how to make the recording available for download.

73's
Bob
N4HY

Frank Mayer wrote:
Audio limiting on AM and SAM receive very evident in the new release, just like it was in the previous release 1.18.0 with the SDR-1000. This issue started with the SVN test branch, SVN 2797 when the changes were made to the AGC. Frank, WA3JBT

(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio Member: ARRL, AMSAT, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
"You don't need to see the whole staircase, just
take the first step.", MLK.
Twitter:rwmcgwier
Active: Facebook,Myspace,LinkedIn