Promise may be the wrong word to use but it was clearly expected by January
2010. We are now into almost April and it looks like the summer might be the
best bet.
No one's release of any software ever comes early, few on time but Flex has
been better than most on living up to its predicions. I am still using 18.1
because it works. I imagine no one at Flex is getting rich on ham gear as we
are not known as easy to part with money. It's done when it's done works for me
Burt