The name of the product is Windows, no need to insult the most popular software
product in the world. No Windows, no Flex. You could say Flex is five years old
and they are still do not have it perfect NOR SHOULD THEY. Their only
obligation to the buyer was to have it work with the release it was sold with.
They are not charging you for updates.
But I bet it cost Flex plenty to make the  updates
Burt