Kevin,

We are damned if we do and damned if we don't.  Your place in the queue is
determined by the date of your pre-order.  Many people feel that being in
the pre-order queue has value, given that the radios have to be scheduled
into our office over time for the upgrade.

I will give you the best information I have at the moment.  As of this
afternoon, we are now very pleased with the performance numbers we are
getting on both VHF and UHF with the early in-house production units.  Over
the next week, we will start bringing in the first few radios for retrofit
and testing.  If all goes smoothly with the early early upgrades, we will
release manufacturing to build the first large production run, which we
expect will take roughly four weeks give or take.  We will then start
scheduling the queue at a rate that will allow for a reasonable turn around
time in the factory.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Gerald

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
President and CEO
FlexRadio Systems(TM)
13091 Pond Springs Road, #250
Austin, TX 78729
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 202
Email: ger...@flex-radio.com
Web: www.flex-radio.com

Tune In Excitement (TM)

PowerSDR(TM) is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems