John

Of course it would help if I could type ;-)) sorry typo of course I meant 3215

Jim, GI1CET

On 17/09/2010 20:19, Maetta, John wrote:
Hi Jim,

For clarification, it is bug report 3215. The bug report blog details the fix
requirements.

73

John

-----Original Message-----
From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of GI1CET
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 9:07 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] [SPAM] Re: Flex-1500 external equipment sequencing
issue...

   Joe / Tim

See Bug report 3125 currently at open status.

There are a number of us waiting for some indication of intent regarding
this bug / issue as it is critical to the decision to purchase (in my
case at least) as without a fix it's pointless trying to use the 1500 as
a transverter driver (for higher power operation)

Jim, GI1CET