I would suggest the option of inhibiting TX unless the FlexWire PTT pin is
based, along with the normal "Delay PTT" that is already in the software
(and not working). This allows for the flexibility required with expensive,
complicated sequenced systems. PTT-Out should still go to ground when
pushing "PTT" on the mic or through a digital program, but no RF until
PTT-IN is biased in this mode.