John- Are you referring to a bug in the PSDR software? Is it the official
released version (where a phone call is the best path)? Or a software beta
version (where the other 'edge' email reflector would be appropriate)?
Is this a hardware issue (where a phone call to Flex would be the correct
course of action)?
I'm just not familiar with the 'issue' of what you speak of.
73, Joe