From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of William H. Fite
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 1:35 PM
To: Bret Mills
Cc: Bradley Feldman; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] New 5000A User - TX Audio (severe distortion) Issues

Interestingly, I spoke to a sales rep at Universal some months ago re my
purchase of a Heil 781, suggesting that, with Flex sales flourishing, they
might think of identifying the appropriate cables as "Flex compatible."  She
acted as though I had fallen from a star and landed on my head.  So I guess
people will continue to scratch their heads over *which *Yaesu cable is *the
* Yaesu cable.  At least if they shop at Universal, as many of us do.