I make it a practice to start in this order.
PSDR
DDUt (VPSM should be a resident program and not requires starting manually)
then I start any logging or contest program

This was on Steve's recommendation some time back, and it seems to work for me.
YMMV



On 2/26/2011 2:14 PM, Michael Tondee wrote:
OK, I suppose I could google this or search the knowledge base but it's simpler and quicker to ask here for a direct answer. What is the order in which to chain the various add ons togehter to work with PowerSDR. In other words, how are mini deluxe, DDUtil, HRD, BObSmeter, and VSP manager ordered to work together? What "talks" to what first? Again, this is something I used to know when I had my 5K but I have now forgotten when it comes to arranging everything with the 1500.
Tnx and 73,
 Michael, W4HIJ


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/


--
---------------------------
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
---------------------------
Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://w9ol-towercam.webhop.org
weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org
live weathercam chat hhweather.chatango.com

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to