PowerSDR only talks to one CAT enabled program.  If DDUtil is in the mix, then 
that is the one PowerSDR is communicating with.  After that, how MiniDeluxe 
communicates is between it and DDUTIL and PowerSDR is out of the equation.


-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Michael Tondee
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 9:24 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] "Chain of command" among add on programs?

Thanks but I was more meaning how the chain of communications is set up between 
programs and not boot up order. In other words, PowerSDR talks to Mini deluxe 
and then DDUTIL  or DDUTIL and then Mini deluxe is next in the "flow".
  I'll figure it out.
Michael

On 2/26/2011 3:25 PM, Bill wrote:
> I make it a practice to start in this order.
> PSDR
> DDUt (VPSM should be a resident program and not requires starting
> manually)
> then I start any logging or contest program
>
> This was on Steve's recommendation some time back, and it seems to 
> work for me.
> YMMV
>
>
>
> On 2/26/2011 2:14 PM, Michael Tondee wrote:
>> OK, I suppose I could google this or search the knowledge base but 
>> it's simpler and quicker to ask here for a direct answer. What is the 
>> order in which to chain the various add ons togehter to work with 
>> PowerSDR. In other words, how are mini deluxe, DDUtil, HRD, 
>> BObSmeter, and VSP manager ordered to work together? What "talks" to 
>> what first? Again, this is something I used to know when I had my 5K 
>> but I have now forgotten when it comes to arranging everything with 
>> the 1500.
>> Tnx and 73,
>>  Michael, W4HIJ
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
>> [email protected]
>> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
>> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
>> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: 
>> http://www.flexradio.com/
>>
>


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to