Greetings All,

I want to thank the folks at Flex for giving me a new radio via PowerSDR 2.0.19
RC1.

Does Geralds statement below regarding the change in TR transition times affect
the SDR-1000? The reason I ask is that sometimes after I unkey from a voice
transmission on SSB the receiver goes silent and I have to restart the software
to get it up and running again. This does not happen with versions up to
1.18.6. I would estimate that it happens in about 1 in 20 transmissions. I'm
wondering if any others from the dwindling pool of SDR-1000 users have
experienced the same phenomina. I don't believe the firmware of the SDR1000 can
be changed by PowerSDR 2.0.19 RC1 so perhaps something else is causing this?

Edwin Marzan AB2VW