Hi Jeff,

I did read your test results and ran them this afternoon myself.  I have
some data that may counter your theory or I may end up agreeing with you.
 However, I am going to respond in detail off reflector because I have
already made one incorrect public hypothesis today that I had to retract.
 :>(

Regards,
Gerald

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
President and CEO
FlexRadio Systems(TM)
13091 Pond Springs Road, #250
Austin, TX 78729
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 202
Email: ger...@flexradio.com
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flex-radio.com/>

Tune In Excitement (TM)

PowerSDR(TM) is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems