Tony

FWIW

I'm in the slow process of changing over to MixW.
I'm doing this primarily because of the strong macro possibilities.
However over the next year I plan to keep an eye on Ham Radio Deluxe.
HRD has recently been purchased by a small group, which will provide
new energy to the software.

So far the only thing that has been announced is that there will be an
upgrade for version 5 to fix some of the current bugs and planning is starting
for a version 6.  What changes will be made in version 6 - I don't have
any idea.  But it may be worth watching.

Don

-----Original Message----- From: Tony Estep
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:32 AM
To: FlexRadio reflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] digital software

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Dave AA6YQ <[email protected]> wrote:

...
>>>WinWarbler, the digital mode component of the freeware DXLab Suite,
provides a voice keyer....

=========
Dave,  from the website I can't figure out WinWarbler's CW send/receive.
Does it just assert RTS?

Tony KT0NY
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to