 From: Rich - W3ZJ <r...@w3zj.com>
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Sent: Wednesday, 12 September 2012, 12:34
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] [FlexRadio] Re: Flex 3000 Freezes with v2.4.4

If you are seeing DPCs like that and you are running an antimalware (virus)
program with real time protection be sure to investigate that as the possible
cause of your DPCs. I found that Malwarebytes was causing my problem. After
eliminating that and using only Microsoft Security Essentials, I have no DPCs
over 300 microseconds and no problems with PSDR freezing or losing sync.

73, Rich - W3ZJ