If you are seeing DPCs like that and you are running an antimalware (virus) program with real time protection be sure to investigate that as the possible cause of your DPCs. I found that Malwarebytes was causing my problem. After eliminating that and using only Microsoft Security Essentials, I have no DPCs over 300 microseconds and no problems with PSDR freezing or losing sync.

73, Rich - W3ZJ

Ed Wilson wrote:
I just had a freeze with the manufacturer's Firewire driver, so I have not yet
found a solution other than to revert back to 2.3.5. Again, the cause was
apparently a long DPC of over 35,000 microseconds after about an hour of
operation.

Ed, K0KC