Thanks to all who replied.  Great comments.

It has helped me to make the decision to get the Flex 1500.

Thanks again

Terry

On 11/09/2012 14:20, Terry Maurice wrote:
I am considering purchasing a Flex 1500 to use with my Kuhne TR 144 H +40 transverter for 2m weak signal work. I would appreciate comments from anyone who has had experience with using the Flex 1500 with transverters as to whether or not this is a feasible weak signal system. What are the positives and the negatives of such a combination? I presently have a Flex 5000A with the VU5K module installed, but this module does not allow the connection of other 2m or 70cm transverters.

Thanks

Terry

--
*VE3XTM* EN93un