Case in point, if you open up Power SDR, then Setup, then DSP. Under the
Options tab is “Leak” What does “Leak” do?? There is no explanation in the docs
that explain in detail what it does! What do I have to spend time searching
through update docs and forums to find out?
This was obviously added after the docs where published, what would it have
taken to add this to the docs and republish?
    Yes after playing around with it for a few hours and listening you may
figure it out, but wouldn’t it have been a time saver to know before you
adjusted this what it actually did!

There are other cases like this.

I’m just saying that the Flex radios are the best thing out there right now
(IMO), Why fall short with the docs?

George N1NAZ