This is the best comment I have seen posted here in a long time.
Reminds me of the joke, a woman is drowning a democrat throws a life preserver
but runs off to save someone else before pulling her in but a Republican throws
a life preserver but not quite far enough and makes her swim for it.

This manual business is similar, before sending out a manual, off they go to
build the next great product.