To: "Gedas" <w8...@mchsi.com>
Cc: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Owners Manual

With the introduction of the Apple iPad tablet, I now have ALL my manuals/service manuals etc all on my tablet. There is an app called "Goodreader" for the iPad. Make files in Goodreader for the various manufacturers, and download your manuals off the internet and into your iPad. Generally speaking, my iPad is always with me wherever I go, so ALL my manuals including VHF/UHF HT, mobile, HF, amplifiers, ATU, noise cancelling units etc etc are all on there, and easy and quick to get to. I also have lots of other ham apps on the tablet, so it is really
convenient to have everything on there and take it with me.
All new manuals that arrive in the boxes, stay untouched and go into my filing cabinet, and remain in new
condition - something that buyers appreciate if I sell the item one day

73
John, ZS5J