If you own a digital camera, and you've installed firmware updates, has
Canon, Nikon or Olympus rewritten the owners manual? They don't. It just
seems that since Flex announced that the 5k has been discontinued, some
need something to complain about. They need to get over it and discover
life beyond Flex.

--
*Best 73 de WA2SQQ
Elmwood Park, NJ

"The only dumb questions are those we don't ask"*