Curt asked:

>Is anyone still using this ancient file format?

Yes.

>Does anyone have any objections to ending support
>in flightgear for it?

Is it easy to create a atg2btg converter (I only have btg2atg) or does
someone write a btg importer/exporter to plib? If so, then it is
completely ok by me.

Mostly I don't change the scenery (only add objects via ind file etc)
and also I work on this very seldomly, so even if there is no atg2btg
and you need to remove the support, then I can live with it.

BTW, in my experience developement is easier to do with ascii formats.
For example, if your file contains polys with 100s of vertices, you
see this at once in an ascii format, but might need hours or days to
stumble upon this in a binary format. So I would guess TerraGear etc
development would be easier if you keep the ascii, would it not?

>Thanks,
>
>Curt.

Bye bye,
Wolfram.