Erik Hofman writes:

 > What i *realy* like about the new code is the way the mouse pointer
 > moves from one side of the screen to the other side when "clipping" to
 > the borders.

Thanks.

 > What I don't like is the fact that, when changing pointers, the
 > view stays fixed to the last position. I'm realy lost at where I'm
 > looking at and where I should expect the front of the plane.  I
 > would suggest that the view direction would be reset to straight
 > ahead when switching modes.

It isn't hard to change the file to make the view snap back when you
leave mouse-view mode -- we'll just have to choose a default.
Personally, I prefer to have the view direction stay put when I leave
mouse view mode, especially when using the 3D cockpit.  What does
everyone else think?

In the meantime, I did bind mouse button 1 in view mode to snap the
view forward, and you can use that before clicking out if you want.

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson