David Megginson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Andy Ross writes:
>
>  > Maybe this is specific to my box -- does no one else notice the
>  > significant jitter of the A-4 cockpit?
>
> It might not be so noticable if the 2D panel was jittering with it.

It's less noticable with the 2D panel off because it doesn't jitter.

My guess is that the problem is that the output from the FDM's jitters.  I
suspect that if we modified the location/viewer code to round the orientation
values to the nearest 1/100th degree we would see the jitter go away.  Not
sure if there is a negative impact in doing that.

Best,

Jim