* Jim Wilson -- Wednesday 03 July 2002 15:22:
> That did it.  There is definately something at this location, on my display
>  driven by V3-3000 I see a white line (right side of picture):
> http://www.spiderbark.com/fgfs/SanAndreas.png

Yes. These small artifacts were always there. But they have become =much=
better now -- almost invisible. Yet, once in a while there are still a few
white dots. (Otherwise I wouldn't even have been able to tell, that it's a
tile border problem. ;-)

> The AGL glitch you see basically means that there's a hole down there that
> goes to nowhere, an actual gap between tiles.

Yes, but what strikes me is, that they are almost invisible, yet produce
a series of wrong AGL values. I would have expected only one wrong value,
if at all. And then, AGL in the gap should be very huge (infinity or earth
radius :-), but why zero? No wonder that the fdm's don't like that. A huge
value would probably only make the AGL radar flash a wrong value, but it
wouldn't have further, malign effects.

... but I'm not familiar with the scenery, either.

m.