* Curtis L. Olson -- Wednesday 03 July 2002 19:32:
> When I've been the only one to see weird problems it has often helped
> to do a complete "make clean; make; make install"

Hmmm ... but I interpreted Jim's "That did it.  There is definately
something at this location..." that I'm not the only one. It's
nevertheless mysterious that other people don't see the problem. The
question is, which AGL height other people get reported above the few
gaps that we still have. Reporting anything less than the plane's CG
height is in any case a bug. It potentially causes a crash where it
shouldn't.

But I will now eradicate all my object files and make everything clean.
I'll be back ...

m.   :-)