Frederic BOUVIER writes:

> Norman Vine wrote:
> > I noticed a *very* significant fps drop with the new scenry objects
> > in San Francisco which may be due to having many small textures
> > rather then having the small textures combined into one as is done
> > with the Panel
>
> I use texture repetition for the buildings. Is it possible to achieve that
> when they are grouped in a single file ?

Hmm, I don't really know but probably not, at least through PLIB

Are there lower LOD models that are used when the buildings are distant ?

If so can these be untextured ?

It's disturbing that even at take off from KSFO that the FPS drops
so dramatically when looking in the 'right' direction when these things
are so far away

Cheers

Norman