On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 02:26:37 +0200 (CEST),
Bert Driehuis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Ivo wrote:
>
> But, back to the topic at hand: it might be worthwhile to see if we
> couldn't just join forces with the MSFS guys. I've got no clue how
> scenery is set up in MSFS, but it just does not make sense to
> duplicate this entire effort.

..the only problem is licensing and copyright.  Making handles to allow
FGFS users to download and use at least 3'rd party MSFS scenery and vice
versa, _may_ be a way to work around the license war between Microsoft
(and SCO on that side) and the GPL on our side.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: