Here is an update:
Current polycount ~4400:
http://www.cs.yorku.ca/~cs233144/2004050601.jpg
http://www.cs.yorku.ca/~cs233144/2004050602.jpg

2 Ailerons, 4 flaps, and 5 spoilers:
http://www.cs.yorku.ca/~cs233144/2004050603.jpg

40 blades for each fan:
http://www.cs.yorku.ca/~cs233144/2004050604.jpg

The exterior is basically done.  All there left to do are the winglets, then I
will upload it to my server.  You can probably get it by tomorrow night.

The cockpit, landing gear wells and the textures will take a while to do; plus
the fact that this is my first time doing model for FlightGear, it will
probably be a good idea to put this model in game for now so we can sort out
any problems that may arise.  We can worry about eye candy later.

Regards,
Ampere