All I am saying is that it will be a good idea to look deeper into it instead
of pushing it aside.  After all, from what I have read on their site, the
OpenRT library seems to offer some pretty neat capabilities that aren't in
the current version of plib.

At the very least, we should keep this real-time-raytracing technology in
mind.  The idea of Microsoft come out with games that utilize real time
raytracing while Linux has nothing equivilent is... freightening.

Regards,
Ampere