On Monday 20 September 2004 08:39, Vivian Meazza wrote:
{snip...]
> Lee,
>
> Here's some pics off the effects I obtained:
>
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/vmeazza/FlightGear/zero_drag-full_g
>ravity.jpg
>
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/vmeazza/FlightGear/zero_gravity-acc
>elerating.jpg
>
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/vmeazza/FlightGear/zero_gravity-bom
>bs_overtaking. jpg
>
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/vmeazza/FlightGear/zero_gravity-bra
>king.jpg
>
> I hope that you can achieve the same.
>
> Regards
>
> Vivian

Sadly, no.  Those pics are pretty much what I was hoping to see
here but it's just not happening.  This is very odd.

I could post a pic showing the a/c after braking, with the string
of bombs behind and the cluster around the nose (which would
show that it had moved, while releasing bombs and was now
stationary) but is there any point?

I'm a bit reluctant to do a full fresh cvs checkout because I'd
have to also get a new base package too, wouldn't I?  Still on
dial-up here so I'd like to avoid having to do that if possible.

If I delete the source code directories from my local cvs and
then did an update, would it replace anything that was missing?

I guess I could try getting FG installed on one of my other
workstations and see if I get the same results.

I did try setting a more verbose log-level but didn't see
anything there either.

This is such a strange problem.  Because there are no apparent
run-time errors it's difficult not to conclude that there's a
logic error in the code but the fact it works elsewhere rules
that out.

Feeling pretty stumped here:-/

LeeE