On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:40:53 -0000, Vivian Meazza
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry guys, I sent today's Nimitz before I realized that Curt was removing
> crease tokens. Mind you, after all the effort we went to get it in ... I'm a
> bit confused here. Mathias submitted a patch to plib, and I thought that
> Wolfram Kuss had uploaded it. What's the problem - NIH (Not Invented Here)
> or what?

No, it's just a matter of stability.  We don't want FlightGear
releases to have to depend on prerelease CVS versions of plib, so we
have to wait until the next plib official release.  By the way, are
you certain now that the crease patch is in the plib CVS?

Since the loaders are not an integral part of the plib core, one
alternative would be to maintain our own AC3D loader in FlightGear,
based on the plib one.

All the best,

David

--