Fred wrote:

> Erik Hofman a écrit :
>
> > Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> >
> >> I implemented something in between :
> >> http://frbouvi.free.fr/flightsim/fgrun-basic-2.jpg
> >>
> >> The popup on this window is modal and stay as long as FG is running :
> >> http://frbouvi.free.fr/flightsim/fgrun-basic-3.jpg
> >
> > Much better, great work!
>
> If someone want to try :
> ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Win32/fgrun-win32-20050123.zip

Works nicely. However, the advanced options repeat some of the ordinary
options, I suppose this is a legacy of earlier software: illogical though. I
can't see any great value in the show command line option, since this is
adequately covered (or should be) by the Advanced options. When the Show
Command Line options are displayed, I felt that you were inviting these to
be edited direct, indeed that would be nice. This is also a critism of the
'Advanced Options' - some of them aren't - e.g. Airport, Aircraft. I would
think that options should be just that, and items should only be displayed
where they can be changed.

Finally, it would perhaps be better English to say: 'FlightGear has been
started' or 'FlightGear starting'

Good progress, and so quick too,

Regards

Vivian