Vivian Meazza wrote :

Fred wrote:

Erik Hofman a écrit :

Frederic Bouvier wrote:

I implemented something in between :
http://frbouvi.free.fr/flightsim/fgrun-basic-2.jpg

The popup on this window is modal and stay as long as FG is running :
http://frbouvi.free.fr/flightsim/fgrun-basic-3.jpg

Much better, great work!

If someone want to try :
ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Win32/fgrun-win32-20050123.zip

Works nicely. However, the advanced options repeat some of the ordinary
options, I suppose this is a legacy of earlier software: illogical though. I
can't see any great value in the show command line option, since this is
adequately covered (or should be) by the Advanced options. When the Show

See Advanced as the reference : all options should be there. And you already noted : it's legacy.

Command Line options are displayed, I felt that you were inviting these to
be edited direct, indeed that would be nice. This is also a critism of the
'Advanced Options' - some of them aren't - e.g. Airport, Aircraft. I would
think that options should be just that, and items should only be displayed
where they can be changed.

I want to have the resulting command line somewhere so I can copy/paste to ask support, or debug from the shell.
And parsing the command line could be added in the future but it is at the bottom of my priority list.

Finally, it would perhaps be better English to say: 'FlightGear has been
started' or 'FlightGear starting'

noted

Good progress, and so quick too,

Thanks,