AJ MacLeod schrieb:

Keep at it, you'll get there eventually!

Cheers,

AJ
Hi AJ,
thank you for your encouragement and explanations. I'll try to remember your hint for the time I'll get to FlightGear CVS. I am very motivated to get a working CVS FlightGear version and as far as anyone is willing to assist me on the way I won't give up now. Though I am reading a lot this config-make-stuff is quite another world for someone who coded a lot with Pascal/Delphi. I think I need pretty much time and practice until I will be "grown up" and can help myself, at least with "normal" procedures.
Until then I have to ask a lot :-(
Cheers
Georg