On 02/10/2005 at 04:21 Georg Vollnhals wrote:

>Hi Dave,
>I installed *all* Cygwin stuff after I got the first errors some time
>ago because I did not really know what I need.
>I reinstalled it all now before trying again
>   Graphics (one of many entries, but this should it be)
>   2.2.0-1 169k freeglut: OpenSourced alternative to the OpenGL Utility
>Toolkit (GLUT) library
>but the error did not change afterwards.
>Regards
>Georg

Scroll down further in the graphics section - you'll find "opengl:
OpenGL-related libraries", should be version 1.1.0-6.  Make sure you've
checked this, and it's possible you might need to install source for both
it and freeglut.  (There are separate bin and src check boxes - make sure
you've checked the src one for opengl).

Cheers - Dave