Hi,

was this resolved somehow? I'm trying to get current FlightGear+TerraGear compiled on pure Cygwin (no -mno-cygwin) and get the same problem on compiling SimGear.

I have installed opengl and freeglut and I don't find the WGL_... symbols anywhere except for simgear/screen/extensions.hxx, where it only is defined if GL_ARB_multisample is not defined.

GL/glxext.h defines GL_ARB_multisample and seems to be included indirectly over some levels from GL/gl.h

I applied a quick fix, removing the WGL_... #defines in extensions.hxx from the surrounding #ifdef and now SimGear compiles, but I didn't yet get to running FlightGear.

BTW @Norman: What version of OpenAL did you use for preparing the OpenAL-binaries for Cygwin to be found on your site? Did you apply any patches to that?

Best regards,
Ralf