Norman Vine wrote:

> [...]

Slightly off-topic. Is anyone working on or thinking about improving the
ability to do MFDs and glass cockpit type displays? Someday it would be
really nice to have an easy way to display text on a screen, have a
plugin generate an image to display on a screen (like a moving map) or
have a touchscreen where the hotspots can change on the fly. Maybe just
have a plugin system that passed screen touches and properties in one
direction and an image in the other.

Josh