On 18 Apr 2006, at 11:36, Melchior FRANZ wrote:

I think adding more groups and keying off them is much easier

Sure. This wasn't meant as argument against your sublevel idea.

(In my code I had added Nasal to the INIT group weeks ago, because

this could have solved an exit problem that I had at that time.)

Funnily enough, that's what I did last night to get things working - and then I moved the 'end' part of NasalSys::init (running the scripts) to postinit() to try and keep things working; I'm sure that's not really the correct solution but it got things limping along.

<snip>

Heh, but now I better stop talking about what Andy wants and doesn't

want. He'll certainly tell us.  :-)

 Yes indeed.

H&H
James