* Melchior FRANZ -- Tuesday 18 April 2006 12:53:
> * Melchior FRANZ -- Tuesday 18 April 2006 12:49:
> > * James Turner -- Tuesday 18 April 2006 12:44:
> > > I moved the 'end' part of NasalSys::init (running the
> > > scripts) to postinit()

> > It probably breaks joystick drivers [...]
>
> Umm, no. The "end part"?! This should be OK then.

Note to myself: first think, then post ...

The "input" subsystem's postinit() depends on the "end part" (loading
of $FG_ROOT/Nasal/*.nas files) being done, because joystick drivers
need globals.nas, props.nas and possibly others. Or are we going to
move that into postpostinit()?   :-}

m.